Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Diagrammatic Pathophysiology Of Cancer

Sous le Ciel de Paris Tours



An Education - Juliette's Greek "Sous le Ciel de Paris"

"My name is Juliette Greco. I was born on February 7 and my mother told me that it was raining that day, and rainfall encourages the growth of all plants, even the most poisonous. I was in prison in Fresnes, directly from the convent to the cell 325 with three other girls that I had revealed that ignorance of life. When I got out of prison I went to see my teacher of French: Helene Duc who was comedian and was able to understand my love for the theater. I enrolled in the courses of the theater of Jean-Louis Barrault, Pierre Dux and Solange Sicard. At that time was staying in a guesthouse occupied by students, theater people and Monsieur O'Brady, who wanted me to sing, had an old piano tune with which I learned to love music. In 1950, I sang at 'Le Boeuf sur le Toit' for five days. I was accompanied on the piano Jean Wiener. After I sang to 'polio' of Juan-les-Pins, with Claude Luter. Finally, the 'Rose Rouge'. Then I sang all over the world.

I went to Brazil where he fell in love with Brazilian music and I still am. I acted in theater and I also did the film. Experience it interesting, funny, deep. I shot 'Reine des Baccantes' for 'Orphée' by Jean Cocteau and participated in numerous films with directors like John Huston and Richard Fleischer, and I've had colleagues such as Orson Welles, Trevor Howard, Tyrone Power and Errol Flynn. Today I find myself full of love, life and memories. I continue to do what I can in my small way, like a goat that climbs along a rocky slope, but with flowers. "


Tribute to Juliette and the film

0 comments:

Post a Comment