Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No Cd Roller Coster 3 Platinum

Ready, Go! And I'm already late ...

's official, I'm late!
On February 27 I will run the Marathon XIV of Verdi's land, in Emilia Romagna, Salsomaggiore Terme and Busseto (both cities in the province of Parma).
The flyer of the event
Usually these parts you should be happy for the spa and good food, as well as the history and the great Giuseppe Verdi and I - on the contrary - I chose the suggestion of a race that Salsomaggiore Terme (city more attractive for its thermal baths for which the Event Miss Italy) ; through Bicester (located on the Via Francigena but is remembered more for its namesake outlet village), Fontanellato (with its wonderful village and fortress Sanvitale) Soragna , Roncole Verdi (fraction of Busseto and the birthplace of the Master), until reaching Busseto.
Late, I said, I am now, when in fact I joined officially the tenth marathon (the first race in Milan, is dated November 23, 2008, the last, the Milan-Pavia, is November 14, 2010).
Last year I opened the ball before running Feb. 21 in Verona, 3:21:52 (bad time than 3:06:37, achieved personal best 10 October 2010 in Carpi).
The route of the Marathon
of runners that between January and February, decided to run the classic distance, there are very few: they are mostly in preparation of the first season goal, to run a marathon in the spring, I however, after the excellent and plentiful libations of the Christmas period (to reduce my weight, only the recent hair cut) The intestinal virus that has affected many and the low number of miles driven in a prohibitive climatic situation, I thought to roll up our sleeves and start practice: The February 27th is just around the corner and the marathon is a distance that does not forgive; and if I were to give me a vote on the state of form, will not achieve sufficiency.
And while embodying the calendar of 2011 targets, has already acquired the first goal to take the substance: 42.195 km in a welcoming, to come to terms with the head and legs, with arias from Verdi's setting of the last meters path.
good run.
Joseph

0 comments:

Post a Comment