Sunday, January 23, 2011

What Male Gental Pericing Do Woman Like?

The charge of the 32 I want to see clearly

The journals, fellow runners, the websites are always generous with good advice, during which time they make their way to the best tips for running long distances in adverse weather conditions (rain, snow , zero-degree temperature).
many recipes, especially on paper, from paper to the street, another story ...
This morning was really cold. Despite the clear sky and a sun so to peep into the blue, the thermometer was 0 ° C.
I am preparing the Marathon of Verdi's land, or at least I try, and I could not escape the long Sunday.
I cycled 32 km, an average of 4:30 per kilometer, excessive movement of the head and little legs, the best condition that is slow to return and the timeframe is clear: there is little more than a month to my first appointment in 2011 with the classic distance .
I think so: long as it is today, if brought to a close, but still gives a fair charge, and these 32 - round round - are more hay in the barn.
Yesterday I received a copy of the magazine in January Run (with a delay of almost a month on the delivery should take place usually at the end of the previous month): lots of interesting articles and insights on aerobic and anaerobic threshold, which emphasize once again the absolute need for its famous and infamous repeated.
No comment!
For now I think to grind km, then the rest, but maybe it will be yet another excuse to put off even a little 'practice of training necessary and useful! Maybe ...
good run.
Joseph

0 comments:

Post a Comment