Sunday, February 20, 2011

Epsom Salts For Sinuses

Speechless Two goals which is moral ...

And two!
After fasting for 17 days and very tiring 12 km yesterday, this morning I ran to Calusco d'Adda (Bergamo) is not an easy 18 km, full of ups and downs and muddy dirt road, with the sky from time to time has got a light rain.
My km race pace than the drop
had to be done, I had to try!
I am not among those who do things "right on", I get to the bottom or at least groped with conviction, which is why, before the Lands Verdi Marathon next Sunday, I wanted to test my physical condition and especially the status of the right foot, which is causing me no small trouble.
h I was delighted to meet my colleagues at the start gipigioni , seeing that come back to life, have asked themselves how and supported me psychologically.
A Salsomaggiore not want to go as a tourist but groped at least to reach the finish line, I do not expect anything in terms of final time, not the provision to be framed: in my current circumstances, the mere fact of arriving at the finish line with dignity, it would mean a lot.


Today, at the end of the race, I was pleased not to have too much pain, only a slight annoyance that I hope will disappear quickly.
I can therefore look with more confidence next Sunday, hoping to live an unforgettable experience of sport.
good run.
Joseph

0 comments:

Post a Comment