Monday, February 14, 2011

Pop Up Camper Starcraft Galaxy

Stop!

red light again!
I'm disappointed, incredulous and disappointed.
E 'now since February 2 I do not run that, fourteen days to wonder why, why me.
The Marathon of Verdi's land is approaching and assumed to be participating today is pure folly, a largely unattainable goal.
It 's true, I'm much better than last week, the pain decreased, I feel little discomfort that alternate with apparent well-being.
The strange thing is that the pain seems to move through the central part of the heel and the two sides.
I read here and there a recovery time of the Bible, there is even talk of 6 months of inactivity, which means from zero, it never progress.
What to do? Still do not know.
Tomorrow morning I will try, groped to run a few miles and maybe jogging to wake up from this nightmare.
Until two weeks ago could not even imagine how little enough to compromise the physical efficiency: to increase from 200 km to the monthly absolute immobility, growing frustration.
will come out soon, I say! Although now I have many questions and no certainty.
good run.
Joseph

0 comments:

Post a Comment