Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wagner Paint Crew Plus Is Not Building Pressure

Lust, double lust, lust slap

Seventeen days after the last exit (12 km), twenty days since the long (34 km), this morning with a little 'courage I put feet on the ground.
is no pain for several days and said to myself: how can I still have to wait, with the advance of spring, the sky was clear and the temperature comfortable? How can I still wait, eight days after Marathon of Verdi's land , where I expect the chest and 42.195 km?
I realize that I am going to live a firm "athletically hopeless": 24 km routes the last 20 days and five pounds heavier to carry around, not a good omen for the Salsomaggiore-Busseto.
But the slight injury suffered early February seems to have succumbed to the desire to race again.
It 's true, the marathon is not only head and heart! E 'legs and even blast, and 12 km this morning showed a marked delay of condition, even if the endorphin is finally back in circulation and a general lust was the terminus in my brain.


Tomorrow I try to run twelve miles on dirt and Tuesday, finishing last out of a precarious preparation of fact never took place.
The more I advise against running the marathon and probably right ... but what can I do, have done so!
good run.
Joseph

0 comments:

Post a Comment