Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nokia 6500 Lego Games

Lands Verdi Marathon: 3:16:06 a really special!

was real glory?
This time I almost really big (this phrase is becoming increasingly common, alas). last month because of a nuisance to the heel of his right foot, I ran only 54 miles and arrived without even a long, nevertheless, this morning, I appeared confident at the start of the Marathon XIV Lands Verdi .
What can I say? In the end I did it: goal reached!
path XIV of the Marathon of Verdi's land
The weather certainly did not in our favor: 3 ° C temperature, rain mixed with snow for almost the entire duration of the race.
a real company, not so much for 3:16:06 (well away from the staff of Carpi in 3:06:37 last year) where as it has materialized in February after a terrible torments and frustrations and ; plantar fasciitis that does not leave me in peace again (now I run constantly with the pain in his foot, despite not having even taken a painkiller).
Basically it went well, I am aware have been lucky thus defy fate is reckless and risky. So much!
Marathon and 'was tough: despite the first 9 km slightly downhill, cold and rain we were penalized, and then the parties to Soragna we ran for more than 7-8 miles on asphalt languages \u200b\u200b"empty", with to incite anyone, except the volunteers manning the streets, thankfully there was Verdi, with his popular tunes in Bicester Village, near Fontanellato Roncole Verdi and Soragna.
A Marathon by a minor, I expected a bit 'better organized and above all a bit' more generous refreshments (both race and final) and in the heat of the public.
back to me, the to view the entire preparation was precarious, especially in the last 10 km I had to catch the result of relying on the head and heart (had not been for the legs ...).
Step-Distance Graph
And now? Ferrara is now around the corner: March 27, exactly a month I would run in the court of the Este.
Good Race!
Joseph

0 comments:

Post a Comment