Sunday, February 6, 2011

Use Gpsphone Saves On Vgba

This morning I broke ...

Frustration, anger, disappointment.
This morning I officially understood to have suffered an injury.
At the end of the long last Sunday, I felt a slight pain from parts of the peroneal malleolus of the right foot (I know exactly where, but did not know the anatomical name until a few minutes ago.)
did not give much weight to the thing, I was convinced it was simple fatigue, during the week, I ran only Wednesday (12 km) and at the end of Sgambati I felt pain again (this time more intense).
Looking here and there on the Internet, especially in forums relating to race, I decided to have a heel strikes and I hoped that four days of rest and a pair of heels in gel, blot and then they could solve the trouble.
This morning, therefore, confident of having overcome the problem (I had no pain upon waking), I presented a Cremosano (Cremona) at the start of my Club Championship Sports Group with a great desire to run and to do well. There were
-3 ° C temperature, but it worried me a little.
I started a gentle pace, well below my average and a mere 500 meters I had to stop. The pain is re-bully, I was afraid of break everything and I preferred to preserve the foot, especially in view of the Marathon of Verdi's land at the end of the month, which I will not give up.
I stopped running and more than anger, I was seized with bitter disappointment; s ono back mournfully at the start, while many of my fellow runners, worried, asking me what had happened.
Returning home, breakfast and painkiller to ease the pain and d now, here I am, wondering what to do: rest? Cycle of anti-inflammatory? Orthopedic plates and visit? Only those who have lived or still live the same situations as sa we can feel powerless.
For now I have to force myself especially a lot of patience!
I spend a couple of days and then decide.
Good Race!
Joseph

0 comments:

Post a Comment