Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Turn A Atv Into A Dune Buggy

February 2011 travel

A February 2011 travel, much to forget.
The infamous heel problem has prevented me from running like and what I wanted.
I managed to put together only five outputs, including:
- 3 out of 12 Km
- 1 out of 18 Km
- 1 out of 42.195 km (XIV Marathon Lands Verdi)
for total of 96.20 km, from May 2009 was that I ran a number of miles monthly so small.
While I am pleased to have brought home the first marathon in 2011, on the other hand I really hope that the troubles at the foot have been only a passenger alarm bell, due to too many miles driven in recent months and the absence of pauses.
I'll have to get back in line, in March will be a hard month, at least I hope!
I hope to shoot my average miles per week to get a bit 'in better shape to Ferrara Marathon, my second goal of 2011 on the classic distance.
Good Race!
Joseph

0 comments:

Post a Comment